Clinell Rediroom is a temporary, mobile pop up isolation room that can be assembled around a bed space in less than 5 minutes, even with a patient in residence. It is intended to isolate patients where there is a risk of transmission of infection to others.
Comprising of two components, it consists of one main, reusable frame, which doubles as a PPE station, and a disposable, single-use canopy. The canopy is disposed of after each patient use, or after 14 days, reducing the risk of transmission.
Where to use Rediroom:
- Multi-bed wards
- Emergency rooms
- Open-plan areas such as dialysis/chemotherapy day units
- Help prevent infections and reduce transmission opportunity through deployment of an isolation area
- HEPA & activated carbon filtration to contain contaminated air inside Rediroom, with 12 air changes per hour
- Optimises opportunity for best practice with regard to hand hygiene and PPE use
- Lightweight, durable and easy to move
- Doubles as a mobile PPE station
- Can be assembled around patient
- Automated hands-free doors